Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Interview with Venturia ( Marc , Charly)

Previous topic :: Next topic  
the lord of the flies
alexandar the great

PostPosted: 24/06/2006 00:54:47    Post subject: Interview with Venturia ( Marc , Charly) Reply with quote

thanks AZZ i have just discovered this band & i liked them a lot i wish all the success for u guys

thanks MARK and CHARLY for giving us ur time

greeting from your fans hihihihih evil
Publicité

PostPosted: 24/06/2006 00:54:47    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
charly sahona
Novice

PostPosted: 24/06/2006 11:56:19    Post subject: Interview with Venturia ( Marc , Charly) Reply with quote

Thanks to you guys,
All the pleasure was ours to reply this questionnaire
Have a nice day,
Charly merci
Kamikaze
professionnel

PostPosted: 24/06/2006 14:49:01    Post subject: Interview with Venturia ( Marc , Charly) Reply with quote

Venturia est un très talentieux band que je viens de découvrire à l'instant!!Vraiment vous êtes prodigieusement Sensas!! Charly t'es un bon compositeur guitariste y a aucun doute Very Happy

Merci pour l'interview Charly Marc et azz!! merci

Et puis le marock ce n'est que 2 heures d'avion!! Y a un grand fest avec des milliers de spectateurs qui attend des groupe comme le tien!!

Bonne chance

PostPosted: 24/06/2006 15:07:24    Post subject: Interview with Venturia ( Marc , Charly) Reply with quote

love it , the band are so innovative and talented , fantastic insight into their thoughts behind the music , really glad i found it.
Very nice interview.i would like to thanks MR.CHARLY, MR.MARC ,and all VENTURIA guys for taking time out to talk to Chaos Music Forum,we appreciat that. your need to come to Morocco! We're dying for some decent talent down here. Very Happy
merci

PostPosted: 24/06/2006 19:27:01    Post subject: Interview with Venturia ( Marc , Charly) Reply with quote

thx man about all ur time to talk with us it's the glory to met a person as you so keep working with ur band and we will not stop supporting u merci

PostPosted: 26/06/2006 12:36:13    Post subject: Interview with Venturia ( Marc , Charly) Reply with quote

Quote:
Et puis le marock ce n'est que 2 heures d'avion!! Y a un grand fest avec des milliers de spectateurs qui attend des groupe comme le tien!!

yes we hope that they will do as Kreator , Moonspell... and come play to us some prog metal here in morocco
sure you will be welcome here [/quote]

Zero Tolerance Webzine
Interviewer

PostPosted: 26/06/2006 12:58:12    Post subject: Interview with Venturia ( Marc , Charly) Reply with quote

that what we hope seein a band like u in our country that the honor for us ,we waiting ur news so Thx guys for all thing

PostPosted: 26/06/2006 15:49:01    Post subject: Interview with Venturia ( Marc , Charly) Reply with quote

I've just discovered this band and i'm listening now to their "venturia medeley " and i really appreciate it . Thank's azdin for this interview and thank's to the members of Venturia .
_SpirituaL_
_Lord Spiritual_

PostPosted: 29/06/2006 17:58:52    Post subject: Interview with Venturia ( Marc , Charly) Reply with quote

Thanks AZZ, Venturia is a good band, i have just checked their sound and i like it.

Venturia rulllllzzzzzzzz

PostPosted: 01/07/2006 00:56:59    Post subject: Interview with Venturia ( Marc , Charly) Reply with quote

Hi everybody
Just to thank you for the great support you guys and girls give to us.
Hope you will like the album and of course, hope we'll play in your country one day.
Take care
Charly/venturia
merci
MetalorD
HandmadegoD

PostPosted: 02/07/2006 17:25:23    Post subject: Interview with Venturia ( Marc , Charly) Reply with quote

nice job Grifith !!
and thank You charly and mark for giving this interview;)

really it's awsome!!! and hope one day we can see you among us... playing in moroccoo Wink

hihihihih evil hihihihih evil hihihihih evil

PostPosted: 02/07/2006 21:18:23    Post subject: Interview with Venturia ( Marc , Charly) Reply with quote

thanks venturia for giving this interview , you're welcome anytime you want to play in our country

Zero Tolerance Webzine
Interviewer

PostPosted: 02/07/2006 22:37:06    Post subject: Interview with Venturia ( Marc , Charly) Reply with quote

so tell me what's ur conditions for playing here in moroccoo ?

PostPosted: 05/07/2006 12:34:30    Post subject: Interview with Venturia ( Marc , Charly) Reply with quote

Quote:
Venturia pick up prestigious album of the month

Lion Music are pleased to announce that Venturia have been awarded the prestigious "album of the month" for France's biggest metal magazine "Rock Hard Magazine" for June 2006. This award follows on from the many other glowing review the bands debut release 'The New Kingdom' has been picking up worldwide. The band are currently working on material for their second album.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: 17/06/2019 05:19:51    Post subject: Interview with Venturia ( Marc , Charly)

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Music Forum -> Interviews All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation