Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Interview with Venturia ( Marc , Charly)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Music Forum -> Interviews
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
the lord of the flies
alexandar the great

MessagePosté le: 24/06/2006 00:54:47    Sujet du message: Interview with Venturia ( Marc , Charly) Répondre en citant

thanks AZZ i have just discovered this band & i liked them a lot i wish all the success for u guys

thanks MARK and CHARLY for giving us ur time

greeting from your fans hihihihih evil
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 24/06/2006 00:54:47    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
charly sahona
Novice

MessagePosté le: 24/06/2006 11:56:19    Sujet du message: Interview with Venturia ( Marc , Charly) Répondre en citant

Thanks to you guys,
All the pleasure was ours to reply this questionnaire
Have a nice day,
Charly merci
Kamikaze
professionnel

MessagePosté le: 24/06/2006 14:49:01    Sujet du message: Interview with Venturia ( Marc , Charly) Répondre en citant

Venturia est un très talentieux band que je viens de découvrire à l'instant!!Vraiment vous êtes prodigieusement Sensas!! Charly t'es un bon compositeur guitariste y a aucun doute Very Happy

Merci pour l'interview Charly Marc et azz!! merci

Et puis le marock ce n'est que 2 heures d'avion!! Y a un grand fest avec des milliers de spectateurs qui attend des groupe comme le tien!!

Bonne chance

MessagePosté le: 24/06/2006 15:07:24    Sujet du message: Interview with Venturia ( Marc , Charly) Répondre en citant

love it , the band are so innovative and talented , fantastic insight into their thoughts behind the music , really glad i found it.
Very nice interview.i would like to thanks MR.CHARLY, MR.MARC ,and all VENTURIA guys for taking time out to talk to Chaos Music Forum,we appreciat that. your need to come to Morocco! We're dying for some decent talent down here. Very Happy
merci

MessagePosté le: 24/06/2006 19:27:01    Sujet du message: Interview with Venturia ( Marc , Charly) Répondre en citant

thx man about all ur time to talk with us it's the glory to met a person as you so keep working with ur band and we will not stop supporting u merci

MessagePosté le: 26/06/2006 12:36:13    Sujet du message: Interview with Venturia ( Marc , Charly) Répondre en citant

Citation:
Et puis le marock ce n'est que 2 heures d'avion!! Y a un grand fest avec des milliers de spectateurs qui attend des groupe comme le tien!!

yes we hope that they will do as Kreator , Moonspell... and come play to us some prog metal here in morocco
sure you will be welcome here [/quote]

Zero Tolerance Webzine
Interviewer

MessagePosté le: 26/06/2006 12:58:12    Sujet du message: Interview with Venturia ( Marc , Charly) Répondre en citant

that what we hope seein a band like u in our country that the honor for us ,we waiting ur news so Thx guys for all thing

MessagePosté le: 26/06/2006 15:49:01    Sujet du message: Interview with Venturia ( Marc , Charly) Répondre en citant

I've just discovered this band and i'm listening now to their "venturia medeley " and i really appreciate it . Thank's azdin for this interview and thank's to the members of Venturia .
_SpirituaL_
_Lord Spiritual_

MessagePosté le: 29/06/2006 17:58:52    Sujet du message: Interview with Venturia ( Marc , Charly) Répondre en citant

Thanks AZZ, Venturia is a good band, i have just checked their sound and i like it.

Venturia rulllllzzzzzzzz

MessagePosté le: 01/07/2006 00:56:59    Sujet du message: Interview with Venturia ( Marc , Charly) Répondre en citant

Hi everybody
Just to thank you for the great support you guys and girls give to us.
Hope you will like the album and of course, hope we'll play in your country one day.
Take care
Charly/venturia
merci
MetalorD
HandmadegoD

MessagePosté le: 02/07/2006 17:25:23    Sujet du message: Interview with Venturia ( Marc , Charly) Répondre en citant

nice job Grifith !!
and thank You charly and mark for giving this interview;)

really it's awsome!!! and hope one day we can see you among us... playing in moroccoo Wink

hihihihih evil hihihihih evil hihihihih evil

MessagePosté le: 02/07/2006 21:18:23    Sujet du message: Interview with Venturia ( Marc , Charly) Répondre en citant

thanks venturia for giving this interview , you're welcome anytime you want to play in our country

Zero Tolerance Webzine
Interviewer

MessagePosté le: 02/07/2006 22:37:06    Sujet du message: Interview with Venturia ( Marc , Charly) Répondre en citant

so tell me what's ur conditions for playing here in moroccoo ?

MessagePosté le: 05/07/2006 12:34:30    Sujet du message: Interview with Venturia ( Marc , Charly) Répondre en citant

Citation:
Venturia pick up prestigious album of the month

Lion Music are pleased to announce that Venturia have been awarded the prestigious "album of the month" for France's biggest metal magazine "Rock Hard Magazine" for June 2006. This award follows on from the many other glowing review the bands debut release 'The New Kingdom' has been picking up worldwide. The band are currently working on material for their second album.
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: 11/12/2018 20:55:46    Sujet du message: Interview with Venturia ( Marc , Charly)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Music Forum -> Interviews Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation