Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

best way for converting mod video to mov formats for mac use

Previous topic :: Next topic  
csdjohnson2
Novice

PostPosted: 20/05/2013 03:31:02    Post subject: best way for converting mod video to mov formats for mac use Reply with quote

"I have a few mov files taken with my digital camera, they play a very good on my computer, but I did not play their voices on the blackboard when I TF300 someone tell me how to obtain these MOV audio clips? Thank you. "

Last edited by csdjohnson2 on 30/10/2014 03:47:06; edited 1 time in total
Publicité

PostPosted: 20/05/2013 03:31:02    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Gaston

PostPosted: 19/10/2019 16:21:14    Post subject: Recover Files After Reformat Mac Reply with quote

If you have recently reformatted a Mac only to find out you accidentally wrote over needed data, there is an easy way to fix the problem. Whether the reformat was accidental or done in purpose, the files that were there previously can still be recovered. Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery offers an easy-to-use solution for any situation where files need to be recovered after reformatting.

Simply follow these steps:

1. Install Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery.
  2. Choose the drive and recovery mode.
  3. Locate the items to retrieve.
  4. Complete the recovery process.

Tutorial here - view it.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: 15/12/2019 15:24:40    Post subject: best way for converting mod video to mov formats for mac use

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Music Forum -> Interviews All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation